Refractory CementOur range of products include refractory cement.
Approx. Price: Rs 24 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||37.5 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
- ADCEM is siliceous cement without any plastic clay and has the chemical setting property.
- It is this specialty which makes it different from plastic clay based refractory cement.
- Solution in 12.5 kg. plastic carboy.
How to use:
- It is air setting and gives hard joint at room temperature
- It has high bonding strength
- It gives thin compact brick to brick joint which makes whole masonry work one solid piece
- It is extremely volume stable hence does not shrink on drying or heating
- It makes joint airtight to ensure higher thermal efficiency
- It protects fire brick lining against corrosive action of gases, ashes and slag
- It makes refractory lining with quickness and perfect workmanship
- It does not contain water hence no shrinkage and quick drying
- It is high temperature air setting cement having higher strength with higher temperature
- As it is two component system care should be taken while using the same
- The mixing ratio of 3:1 of powder to solution should be maintained properly to obtain best results
- First take 3 part powder from bag and clear it from any foreign particles like strings etc. then add 1 part solution to it and mix it properly to form homogeneous pests which can be applied easily on bricks
- Apply this paste in thin layer for joining the bricks and allow it to air set within 2-3 hours
- You can make the joint set faster by giving low external heat
- The joint that set becomes hard like stone
- Two components of ADCEM should be stored in dry place away from heat and moisture
- After taking out solution from carboy lead should be replaced tightly so that air does not go inside and spoil the solution
- After taking out powder from bag, mouth should be packed tight with string for avoiding entry of air and moisture