Ladle Lining MaterialOffering you a complete choice of products which include adlad-si ladle lining material.
ADLAD-SI Ladle Lining Material
Approx. Price: Rs 5 / KgGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Grain Size||2 mm|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
Preparation of mixture:
- By using this material you can have monolithic ladle lining which gives longer life.
- This material is produced from good quality quartz silica and other ceramic binders.
- It has very good abrasion resistance which results in longer lining life.
- This material is supplied in dry form in bags
- Content of one bag should be unpacked on clean surface near application place
- This should be thoroughly mixed before addition of water
- Then after requisite amount of water should be added slowly
- (Approximately about 8-10% depending on the consistency required)
- Try to keep water addition as low as possible so that lining does not crack while preheating is done
- Mixing after water addition should again be thoroughly
- This mixture should be kept for 24 hours covered with wet gunny bags so that full plasticity is developed
Method of applications:
- While unpacking material please take care that strings removed while opening bags are not mixed with material
- Please remove such strings or any other material which will burn, as this will create cavity on heating
- Hot metal will enter such cavity and will damage lining resulting in reduction of lining life
- Prepare small handballs from the mixture prepared as mentioned above and through it in ladle to be lined
- Prepare the required thickness surface (Thickness will depend on capacity of the ladle varying from 2” to 6” or more)
- This surface should be Rammed with wooden hammer so that applied material is properly compressed
- If bigger size ladle is to be lined then it is advisable to prepare a steel former and do the Ramming while applying material
- After preparing ladle it should be allowed to dry so that extra water is evaporated
- Thus dried ladle should be preheated with wood fire before using the same