Furnace Coil Coating PowderLeading Manufacturer of induction furnace coil coating powder from Ahmedabad.
Induction Furnace Coil Coating Powder
Approx. Price: Rs 60 / kilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||60 kilogram|
|Packaging Size||40 Kg for powder; 20 Kg for solution|
|Packaging Type||Bag for powder; carboy for solution|
We offer Induction Coil Coating System
to our clients. Other Details:
- "COILSET" is a Magnesia based coil coating two component system.
- It comes in the form of a fine powder and a solution.
- When it is mixed a chemical reaction takes place and it sets hard like a stone in about 3 hours.
- No external heating with bulb or heater is required.
- You are free from worry of moisture evaporation as the solution gets reacted and no moisture is left behind.
- As the material comes in fine powder form you are not required to screen the material as you are doing while using other castable cements, thus cost saving is also achieved.
- No water addition hence no moisture evaporation period required.
- As it sets hard no maintenance is required at the time of every lining.
Method Of Use:
- It is highly resistant to thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Forms hard protecting layer on setting.
- It resists very high temperature.
- Protects coil at time of metal leakage.
- Take 2 part powder and 1 part solution by weight.
- Mix thoroughly to form paste.
- Apply on the coil in desired thickness.
- Allow it to set for about 3 hours, till it gets hard like stone.
- For faster setting external heat can be given.
- Close bag tightly as atmospheric moisture will affect the powder.
- Store in a cool dry place.